Saturday, May 3, 2008

Name that hero!

After hours of strenuous work looking at photo after photo of gorgeous manhood, I have finally found a selection of specimen worthy to be considered a Brockmann Boy. It was hard work, but I have survived. They all exude strength, intensity, and a certain something that inspires trust. Each man possesses these qualities, but my question for you is this:


Which Brockmann Boy could this be?

Help me cast the Boys of Brockmann during the month of May. I have not found enough men to represent every BofB, so if you stumble across an example of manliness that you feel truly embodies one of our heroes, please let me know.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

Hmmm, he looks kind of young so hmmmm, I can't quite put my name on it..Muldoon maybe? Although, Muldoon was a pretty boy, right?

Dang this is hard..I have to think!

Shannon said...

Yeah, I imagned Muldoon as being a bit younger and more pretty. I would almost say a slightly younger Paoletti. He's too handsom for Stan and too clean cut for Sam.

Carolyn Crane said...

Looks like your hard work has paid off, young lady! He will make a fine hero. I don't know Brockman boys, so I can't help you with the name!!

Bridget Locke said...

Nah, he's not Muldoon. Muldoon is really young, tall, with gorgeous blue eyes...right? Well, now I've got to go read the whole series again. Thanks a lot, Shannon! LOL! :P