Friday, May 2, 2008

Let The Battle Begin!!!

And so it begins, a legendary battle of heroes. We pit SEAL against SEAL, Alpha against Alpha. Name have been put in a hat and pulled at random. The pair ups have been completed. We begin with two tough showdowns:

Grady Morant, aka. Jones vs. Tom Paoletti


Robin Chadwick vs. Ric Alvarado


Huh, OK maybe this battle is not as tough as future battles. If you love any of these men make sure you clicky-click on the polls!

**Update!!!**
I the interest of time (I don't want this showdown lasting until August!), I have added one more pair for the BofB face off. I know you will all be interested in voting for this one.

5 comments:

Sarai said...

*hanging head low* I don't know any of these guys.

*sigh* I will have to past on this one but have some good news you won the contest over at my page. Email with the 2 books you want (saraijohnson@hotmail.com)

Rowena said...

Woo hoo!!! This is just the kind of thing that I want to be apart of, I LOVE BROCKMANN MEN and I love this whole set up, good luck with it!

I'll be here everyday to add my two cents! =)

Jill D. said...

Look at that, Nils doesn't have one vote. I loved Johnny, but damn against Sam he doesn't stand a chance!

This is fun!

lisabea said...

I should have voted cuz I do love Robin.

Framingham Gutter Cleaning said...

Great read thank you