Monday, June 2, 2008

One Hero to Rule Them All

I sure it comes as no surprise to anyone, but the winner of the Boys of Brockmann Battle Royale was.....

Sam Starrett!!!!

He seemed like such a jerk in the beginning, but oh how he changed. By the end of the most recent book he has emerged as a tough, sex, sweet, loyal, passionate, wonderful man/husband/lover/best friend. He didn't just change, he grew up. It happened so gradually (over the course of 12 books) that it was completely believable. Oh Sam, how we love thee!

So here endeth the Battle. A hero has been proclaimed and he shall rule forever as Brockmann's Best. (Unless, of course, she still has some new ideas up her sleeve)

7 comments:

barb said...

whoohoo!


I love Gone Too Far so much. (The only way it could have been improved is by adding more WildCard Karmody. *g*)

lisabea said...

I am a spoil sport. PPfppfffffttttt.

Max will always be number on for me. He "signed" my book at the book signing.

Le. Sigh.

But Yay for SHANNON!!

Anonymous said...

Sam's good. WildCard's great. Me? I'm looking forward to more about IZZY!!!!! Depending on how things play out he could totally be my fav! :)

barb said...

I am excited for more of Izzy, too! And the gay tadpole, though I really am not interested in Adam at all.

Stacy~ said...

Yay, Sam! He's always been my favorite. I adore Wildcard, and think Max is fine, and also Jules is special, but Sam is where it's at. As much as I can't wait to read Izzy's story, I just don't think he can compare.

Sarah said...

Sam is just a gem is he not??

Ciara said...

You are so right. I finished OVER THE EDGE last night. Sam! Sam, how could you??? Forget NaNoWriMo - I want to spend the rest of the week reading Troubleshooters start to finish!