Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meme time!

Tagged by Thea

ONE Word Answers (yeah right, one word...)

You are feeling: groggy

To your left: my sweet kitty

On your mind: school, i have to adjust some grades today

Last meal included: cottage cheese

You sometimes find it hard to: get motivated

The weather: sunny and beautiful (finally!!!)

Something you have a collection of: perfume oils (I adore Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab)

A smell that cheers you up: fresh baked bread

A smell that can ruin your mood: fresh baked bread (unless it is gluten free I can't eat it)

How long since you last shaved: um... Friday. I'm giving the legs a rest so they can be supa smooth for my best friend's wedding this weekend

The current state of your hair: bed head

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): the pile of papers to grade

Your skill with chopsticks: Mr. Miagi taught me well

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: the new release shelf

Something you're craving: potato chips

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I am getting sick of the nastiness, but I still have a favorite

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Tea Essence (tea house)

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: CSI

Something that freaks you out a little: small air planes (there is irony in this, trust me)

Something you've eaten too much of lately: crap

You have never: sung karaoke

You never want to: live in the country

I tag... Carolyn Jean (unless you have already done this meme)

2 comments:

Bridget Locke said...

Hi, again. :P I'm now adding you to my sidebar on both reading & writing blogs. Life is nuts, you know?

Anyway, I enjoy your reviews. You're blunt & upfront (like me) and all that other stuff.


The Lara Adrian books are good. I like the better than the JR Ward books, but if you've read the JR Ward books you'll notice a lot of similarities.


Have you read Christine Warren? Her books are entertaining. I will say that The Demon You Know has one of the hottest love scenes I've read in a paranormal in a LONG time. *fanning self* Yowza! :)

Shannon said...

I have not read any Christine Warren, although the name is familiar to me. Now I am going to have to add her to my TBR list!