Woo hoo! The deadline is here. Today is the first ever WWR book club discussion. I'm excited, are you? :)
I won't say much about the book here. I shall save it for the comments so as not to spoil anyone for this fun read. So...
- What did you think of Enchanted Inc.?
- What did you think of the heroine, Katie, and her voice?
- Did the 1st person POV work for you? Were you able to gather enough of a feel for the other characters?
- Ms. Swendson made an interesting flip in terms of the archetypal personalities of the two main men, Owen and Rod. How did you feel about this?
- As a non-New Yorker, how well do you think Ms. Swendson did at capturing the feel of the Big Apple (with or without the addition of magic)?
- What are your thoughts on this alternate, yet very similar, world in which the characters live?
Wow, I actually came up with a few questions. Feel free to answer or ignore them, but definitely tell me what you thought.