Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Greetings from the coast

Hello all, Have no fear. I have not forgotten WWR or the Wednesday feature. It is there in the back of my mind. It is, however, quite far back there. You see, this week is Spring Break. For most of the adult world that means very little unless you have school age children. For us teachers it means a week of freedom and much needed relaxation. Currently, we are relaxing and taking in the sites at Cape May. It is my first visit, which I am thoroughly enjoying. We will return tomorrow evening, at which time I will upload Christine's WWR Wednesday thoughts a day late, I will upload my many photos, and try to put together my thoughts about this trip. I hope you are all having a stress free week. See you back here soon!

2 comments:

The Bookworm said...

Enjoy spring break and visiting Cape May. How lovely!

nath said...

Hope you're having fun, Shannon!