Thursday, March 27, 2008

whatchamecallit?

I am just about ready to post the very first title for the What Women Read book club. I have spoken to the author and received her "You go girl!" stamp of approval. I myself already have a copy on hand. There is one small problem, though. What in the world should I call the book club?

The WWR Book Club sounds so... boring. If we were going to stick to a single genre (bodice rippers) I would say The Big O Book Club. This first title just does not fit that description. I'll be honest, it is more of a chick lit title. Amazon oddly categorized it as Urban Fantasy. (If you read it with me you will understand why I say "oddly.")

So, what do you think? Sure, it's just a name, but... it is the NAME!!! Help a girl out. Send me suggestions. I need your creative input. Trust me, I am no good at this sort of thing. You would not believe how long it took me to come up with my fairly boring blog title. Let's make this name interesting!

No comments: